"An awesome way to see and learn the history of The French Quarter and New Orleans."
You and your guests are going to love the opportunity to sit back and relax while your carriage driver unfolds 300 years of fun-filled history on your mule-drawn carriage ride. We cover the storied history of New Orleans, discussing everything from our resilient culture to the aging architecture.
"Get out of the crowd and off your feet while taking in the French Quarter on a carriage ride. New Orleans offer many tours, but what sets the Royal Carriage tours apart is the small groups and the ability to relax while taking in the sights and history. On the tour, you can cover a large area of the French Quarter, learn interesting history of the area, and get off of your feet and relax. The driver/guide is well-informed and with such a small group can answer individual questions. Lots of fun!"
-Trip Advisor Review by Joseph D
"The best way to tour the French Quarter is seated on a mule-drawn carriage with a adult beverage in hand! #loveNOLA"
#Repost @holycross_fifolet by @neworleanscarriages
Purchase your tickets now to guarantee your seat!
- This 1-hour group carriage tour travels at a leisurely pace and with small groups exceeding no more than 8 passengers per carriage.
- This carriage tour travels throughout the French Quarter and includes a combination of either the St. Louis Cemetery #1 (10:00 a.m. only) or Faubourg Marigny Neighborhood.
- This tour departs from 700 Decatur. All tour participants must check in with Royal Carriages on-site supervisor. He or she will place you on the correct carriage for the tour.
- Due to the popular nature of these tours, tickets are required to guarantee your seat on the carriage. We are usually unable to accommodate those guests who arrive without pre-purchased tickets.
- Tickets and instructions are emailed immediately after purchase. Having printed tickets is not necessary.