#1 Carriage Tour on TripAdvisor.
Royal Carriages is the premier carriage tour company in New Orleans, and the History & Haunts nighttime tour is a thrilling insider's view of the French Quarter after dark. With a knowledgeable and hospitable tour guide, you'll trot around the Quarter's streets hearing tales of ghosts and ghouls. What a wonderful way to see the town, learn a bit of history, and experience a one-of-a-kind adventure!
"Anyone coming to New Orleans needs to do the History and Haunts Carriage Tour. I thought I knew a lot about New Orleans, but I learned so much about details they don't print in the history books. I'm glad we ended up doing this tour on our first night because throughout our trip the stories came flooding back. Do this tour. Do it first. Then do another. Thank you, Royal Carriages! We will never forget you, and we'll definitely be back!"
- Trip Advisor Review by Jennifer J
Purchase your tickets now to guarantee your seat!
- This 1-hour group carriage tour travels at a leisurely pace and with small groups exceeding no more than 8 passengers per carriage.
- This carriage tour travels throughout both the French Quarter and Marigny Neighborhood.
- This tour departs from 700 Decatur. All tour participants must check in with Royal Carriages on-site supervisor. He or she will place you on the correct carriage for the tour.
- Due to the popular nature of this specific tour, tickets are required to guarantee your seat on the carriage. We are usually unable to accommodate those guests who arrive without pre-purchased tickets.
- Tickets and instructions are emailed immediately after purchase. Having printed tickets is not necessary.
- If sold out, try these other tours: French Quarter Combo Carriage Tour | Behind the Scenes Stable Tour | Bare Bones Cemetery Walking Tour